Seahawks Update
Yes, we beat the Buccaneers on Sunday! We still would have made the playoffs, but it's still nice to get a win in.
We play the Cowboys this Saturday at 5pm, which really cuts into a few planned festivities. My friend Jessica is having a party (which, I may be okay skipping. Her last party resulted in a vow to never drink tequila again and a large, mysterious bruise on my tush. Yep, good party) and my and Steve's 6 year anniversary is Thursday, so we'll probably do something all sweet and mushy on Saturday night. I'm not sure yet. I need to get through this week first. After being out of the office for 10 whole days, I'm guessing it's going to be a bit busy for a while.
Anywho, Seahawks on Saturday! Go Team!

1 Comments:
I just looked and saw that my comment from yesterday didn't show up! Wonder why??? I think I was commenting on how Kristin was taking way too much pleasure in the Cowboys loss! ;>) Although I must say I was very happy as well but I did feel bad for Tony Romo! Go Seahawks!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home