Life Out Here

Just a small way to keep my friends and family, who are strewn about the country, in The Know about my life in Seattle.

Monday, March 05, 2007

I'm a Naughty Carnivore

Steve's at band practice.
So after my massage, I stopped at Smokin' Pete's BBQ and got a quarter of a smoked chicken, collard greens and dirty rice for dinner.

And I ripped that chicken to shreds. SHREDS, I tell ya! I had a fork in one hand and the wing in the other, and I'm pretty sure I growled as I pulled that puppy apart. I treated myself to a Diet Coke with it, and soon after, I let out belch that would make a frat boy proud!

Then I took an epson salt bath while I read "How To Work For An Idiot".

I love Monday nights......

2 Comments:

Anonymous Mom said...

I'm telling!

8:45 AM  
Anonymous STEVE said...

I love her SO MUCH. Really, I do.

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home