Life Out Here

Just a small way to keep my friends and family, who are strewn about the country, in The Know about my life in Seattle.

Monday, March 27, 2006

PTown

So Portland was tons of fun, as always.
We took our time getting there. We shopped at Value Village (Portland clothes!) then had some thai food, then changed clothes in our car and met up with the gang at the Laurelthirt pub. Sweet Juice, Peter Wilde and Lewi Longmire played. Brian Cutean got up and did a few songs as well.


Adam + Kris. They played as a duo first, then later with their band, SweetJuice.


Lewi Longmire & Peter Wilde


Self Portrait - of course.

And then there was the after-party at Tim's & Dana's, mere blocks from the pub, that started, I think, around 2ish.


Me & Lewi


Kris & Steve


Me & Adam

Note: Don't give Raechelle the camera after she's had some wine. I'm a self portait fool. And everyone's always taller than me so the pictures just turn out weird. Case in point:



We got back to Adam's & Kris' around 4:30am. I haven't done that in a long time. I don't know how those guys do it. We slept in until about 11am, when Kris came in to say goodbye. She had a busy day planned.

Steve, Adam, Brian and I went out for breakfast then just hung out at the house and chatted. Steve and I left around 5pm, got home at 9pm. It feels like such a long drive after a fun weekend.

And then back to real life. Yuck.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Dee said...

Back to real life sucks, doesn't it? That's how I felt when we got back from Punta Cana - yuck! Still feel that way. How can people stay out till 4:30 a.m.?? I don't think I could stay awake that long. And what was open till that time of morning? Don't bars close at 2 a.m.? Just curious.

4:24 AM  
Blogger rae said...

I'm glad you're back! I was wondering where you were - no one was leaving comments!

We were at a friend's house until 4:30am. And we were not the last ones to leave. Shocking.

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home