Life Out Here
Just a small way to keep my friends and family, who are strewn about the country, in The Know about my life in Seattle.
Just a small way to keep my friends and family, who are strewn about the country, in The Know about my life in Seattle.
4 Comments:
I must say you look very happy - just seems funny seeing you buy a small car instead of a small SUV . . . . . Is that a sunroof I see?
Yes, that is a sunroof!! I had it open this morning as I drove to work. The car is so quiet and so smooth. I don't have to keep a glove shoved in the dashboard to keep it from rattling!
Does this mean you already bought it? It's very cute and I'm glad you splurged on the sun roof. Tricia and Butch just got a new Honda Odyssey mini-van. I'm getting jealous as I drive around in my '97 Plymouth Voyager. Although I do love my van, I must admit.
Very cute! I love my sunroof, except I get head-aches if the sun is directly over my head! I need to wear a hat for it. Fun, fun!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home