Life Out Here

Just a small way to keep my friends and family, who are strewn about the country, in The Know about my life in Seattle.

Monday, April 02, 2007

Leavenworth

What a lovely weekend. Cool, crisp, relaxing.......Ah.....


Friday, we arrived at the cabin around noon, then went into town to get lunch and groceries. Here's one of my favorite signs:

Fudge Hut. Hee hee....

Steve also found this amusing:

I'm sure there's no danger there..........

After lunch, we went back to the cabin, met up with Shaun & Rachelle (yes, I have a friend named Rachelle. Funny, huh?) and relaxed in the hot tub.

Post hot tub relaxing:

Then MickeyP made dinner and then there was more relaxing.

Saturday, we got up, Steve and I made breakfast, there was a bit more relaxing, then we were off to town for lunch and putt putt golf.

Hows about those mountains?

And after putt putt, there was ice cream, then back to the cabin, more hot tubbin', dinner and some more relaxing.


Have you picked up on the theme yet?

1 Comments:

Anonymous dee said...

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say the theme was "relaxing." The best kind of trip.

4:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home